- Dior Addict 2 Perfume
- Philosophy Purity Facial Cleanser
- Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Collection Deluxe Sample Trio
- Versace Pour Homme Deluxe Sample Cologne
- Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream x2 (both were 100 point perks)
- Revlon Cupcake Lip Butter
- Revlon Brown Sugar Lip Butter
- Revlon Creamsicle Lip Butter
- Maybelline Quenched Babylips
- Maybelline Peach Kiss Babylips
- Jack Black Vanilla & Lavender Intense Therapy Lip Balm
- Philosophy Crispy Marshmallow Bars Lip Shine
- Philosophy Caramel Apple Lip Shine
Finally got my hands on some lip butters! I had to order them (along with the Baby Lips) from Walgreens.com because I just could NOT find them anywhere in stores.
I recently ran out of my moisturizer, and was planning on getting Hope In A Jar again. Sephora.com didn't have the size I wanted in stock, but they just so happened to have these moistruziers from Benefit as the 100 point perk. I placed two different orders so I got two different samples. They're pretty big for sample sizes, so I'm good for a while.
My hairdresser loves trying new stuff on me, and she tried this on me about a week before I placed these orders. There just so happened to be a coupon code for a free sample of this lying around on the interwebs. I really didn't expect it to be this big. This was free you guys. Free.
What were some of your beauty purchases this month?